"My Hot Mami Business"

Promotion of my mami business and offering delicious siomai,lugaw,beef pares and other comfort food at an affordable price.We are also accepting bulk orders for siomai.

Custom Search

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Increased Sale Last Saturday

Our hot mami was selling like hotcakes. Why? It was raining hard and streets were flooded in our area and a lot of motorists got stranded. To fill their hungry stomachs, they went to our food stall to buy hot mami noodles,lugaw,lumpia and other hot foods. Just before lunch time,all of our products were sold out. My mother had to rush to the nearby market to replenish our supply, and to prepare another sets of food to sell.
I just hope that everyday are rainy days,because when it rains it pours.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger netrepreneur said...

I love it when it rains too.. well, not because i get customers pouring in, but because i love the cozy, snuggly atmosphere.. makes me wanna curl up with an old Chiquito movie and a bowl of mami... :D

Found your blog through twitter. :) I should have a free bowl of mami since am the first to comment here. :P

Have a great time blogging!

August 23, 2009 at 6:01 PM  
Blogger Siomai at Mami ni Dennis said...

Sure,you can visit me anytime!

August 24, 2009 at 12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home