"My Hot Mami Business"

Promotion of my mami business and offering delicious siomai,lugaw,beef pares and other comfort food at an affordable price.We are also accepting bulk orders for siomai.

Custom Search

Monday, August 24, 2009

Now Accepting Siomai Orders

If you want to order siomai from me. You can contact me through my mobile number at 09272800490 (Globe) or through email at siomaimami09@gmail.com,or simply post a comment here on one of my articles. You can also add me to your YM account,my YM ID is longbackers. Orders should be made 3 days before the date of delivery.

Pork siomai - P3.00
1 pack = 10pcs
Minimum order of 10 packs

For further details send me an email.

4 Comments:

Anonymous yeyey said...

Wow.. amg mura naman ng siomai mo. peborit ko po yan.. :P.. Sayang nga lang at nasa bacolod ako. Tell me if you can deliver to Bacolod and i'll order right away.

August 25, 2009 at 7:44 AM  
Blogger Siomai at Mami ni Dennis said...

I'm sorry,Metro Manila palang operations ko...I'm still on the process of gradually expanding my business...Pero if you're going to make bulk orders,gawan ko ng paraan :)

August 26, 2009 at 3:26 AM  
Anonymous yeyey said...

Ilan ba yung bulk order?

Gusto ko rin yang ganyang business, solely because i love the food :D I've always thought that successful entrepreneurs are those who made a business out of the things they are passionate about rather than those who chose their businesse mainly for the profit reason. And I'm definitely crazy over siomai! Isa pa, makakain mo yung gawa mo kung di mabili.. walang sayang hehehe.

Tuturuan mo ba ako? ;)

August 26, 2009 at 7:04 AM  
Blogger Siomai at Mami ni Dennis said...

minimum of 2000pcs of siomai :)

August 26, 2009 at 2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home