"My Hot Mami Business"

Promotion of my mami business and offering delicious siomai,lugaw,beef pares and other comfort food at an affordable price.We are also accepting bulk orders for siomai.

Custom Search

Monday, August 24, 2009

Starting a Siomai Business


Siomai is a dimsum of Chinese origin which is loved by many Filipinos. One can order different kinds of siomai but the base is always pork. The ground meat should have some fat otherwise the cooked siomai will be too tough. Prawns or shrimps can be substituted for part of the pork if desired.

Nowadays,siomai as become one of the favorite meriendas among Filipinos. You can see numerous siomai business stands in shopping malls,commercial districts,schools and other areas where foot traffic is high. You can serve it with fried rice,others would like to include siomai as a topping for hong kong style noodles. Some siomai businesses serve siomai either plainly steamed or deep fried.

One cannot enjoy eating siomai without the soy sauce,chili sauce and calamansi on the side and of course a cold glass of black gulaman or softdrinks.

If you want to engage in this kind of business, it is very crucial that you choose a location where there is high foot traffic and commercial space rent is affordable.
There are several franchising companies that offers siomai business but it is sometimes costly. However you can just start small,you can get funds from your own savings,borrow money from micro-lending companies or simply borrow money from friends or relatives.

In my case,I borrowed money from my aunt to start my own siomai business and incorporated it to my hot mami business to form a dynamic duo. Now I have just closed my first online deal with my former high school classmate. You don't need to rush things if you want to earn big bucks from siomai. It entails hard work and patience and of course substantial amount of funds to sustain your business.

If you want guaranteed income make sure you make your siomai delicious and affordable and surely,you will be able to establish your own set of customers and they will keep on coming back to you and acquire more new customers.

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous mike b said...

thanks for the tip! i can't stop thinking of making my own siomai business. please post your experience in your business, ups & downs. what to look out for and yield from the business. it would really help me and others alot!

August 30, 2010 at 6:23 PM  
Anonymous Business loans Philippines said...

I can’t help but be amazed on how much sales a food cart business gets in a day.If you don’t have much capital and you want to go into food business, then a food cart maybe ideal for us and I think siomai house would much better.

sugar

April 12, 2011 at 7:18 PM  
Anonymous Business loans Philippines said...

I really appreciate your post and you explain each and every point very well.Thanks for sharing this information.And I’ll love to read your next post too.

November 10, 2011 at 4:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home