"My Hot Mami Business"

Promotion of my mami business and offering delicious siomai,lugaw,beef pares and other comfort food at an affordable price.We are also accepting bulk orders for siomai.

Custom Search

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Just Got Myself A New Laptop!!

Last Saturday,a terrible news reached me via text message telling me that my desktop computer broke down. I felt hard on myself because most of my daily activities are done using my computer,so I called my aunt to tell her I wanted to buy a 2nd hand CPU but to my surprise she bought me a new Acer Aspire 4736Z notebook! A blessing in disguise! Now I can be more mobile,update and post blogs anyplace and anywhere as long as there is wifi connnection.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home